It is National Fragrance Day! I know, I didn’t know that either, but I figured it was a good time to show off some of my favorite fragrances. I am sure you have your favorite cologne. Everyone does. It is the one that you have worn for years and the one that people probably recognize you for. Why not switch it up a bit? If you are purchasing your cologne at a department store fragrance counter, then I am talking to you! Give your olfactory sense something to look forward to. If you are looking for some unique options, may I suggest the following:
- Commodity Bergamot (top notes: Italian Bergamot, Brazilian Green Mandarin Oil, Clementine Oil / mid notes: Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Moroccan Spearmint Oil, Egyptian Geranium Oil / base notes: Patchouli Oil, Vetiver Oil, Blonde Musks, Violet Leaves
- Grooming Lounge Our Best Seller (top notes: Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, French Pettigrain, Cracked Clove / mid notes: Spiced Black Peppercorn, Luxurious Leather, Provence Lavender / base notes: Earthy Vetiver, Warm Patchouli, Crystallized amber, Transparent Musk, Creamy Vanilla
- Abbott NYC The Cape (top note: mint / mid note: ginger / base note: moss)
- Trussardi Riflesso (notes of geranium and violet leaves with traditional hints of Italian leather, vetiver and Tonka bean)
- Malin + Goetz stem. ( top notes: mandarin leaves, wild freesia greens and hyacinth florets /
mid notes: muguet flower stalk, rose centifolia stems and jasmine buds / base notes: white cedar, vetiver, ambrox super and musk molecules.